Payroll and Procurement Coordinator
Our Financial services team has an excellent opportunity for an experienced accounting and payroll professional to join our successful and respected organization. No two days are ever the same in this position, so if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and provide the absolute best service to our associates, read on!
This position is responsible for functions related to payroll and procurement.
- Manages semi-monthly payroll activities.
- Insures correct processing within HRIS system of payroll-related associate changes, updates, promotions, etc.
- Prepares and processes monthly sales referrals, leads and commissions monitoring varying payment terms and cycles.
- Verifies accuracy of all information, reconciles accounts, and prepares documentation and packages for review and approval.
- Manages the preparation and submission of all federal, state and local semi-monthly payroll tax deposits.
- Resolves all payroll inquiries to associate and leadership satisfaction using garnered knowledge to update department policies/procedures as appropriate. Communicates to associates and updates department Briefing accordingly.
- Responsible for year-end W-2 filings and distribution.
- Prepares and files federal, state and county government reports including payroll data including W-2 and 5500.
- Administers 401(k) plan, including transaction posting, reconciliations, reporting, compliance, vendor management, marketing and associate education.
- Provides Accounts Payable support processing payables, checks, distributions, audits and assessments as necessary.
- Responsible for sourcing of office, computer, breakroom, facilities and maintenance supplies and promotional and printing items.
- College Degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum 3 years’ payroll experience, including experience managing payroll functions with system such as Dayforce, Workforce, etc.
- Knowledge of payroll-related laws, 401(k) administration, benefits, tax issues, compliance, and other important payroll concepts.
- Superior listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Able to effectively and comfortably communicate with all levels of management both client facing and internal.
- Ability to work well in team and group settings, as well as with support staff.
- Demonstrates strong organizational/time management skills, a team-player who can work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills, adaptability, flexibility, and problem solving skills.
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employee Type:Full Time
Date Posted:January 17, 2019