Experienced Travel Consultant
Located in one of the following offices:
Duluth GA, Greenville SC, Tampa FL
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Travel Incorporated is proud of our ability to provide consistently exceptional, Over The Top service to our corporate travel clients. We seek an experienced travel consultant to work as part of our office-based team.
- Participates and completes on-line and classroom training for customer service, complex domestic and international exchanges, complex international and domestic fare components and reservations, and company technology.
- Provides exceptional service and books reservations for clients.
- Effectively communicates reservation details and fare rules to clients (verbal and written)
- Works and builds customer relationships with clients.
- Identifies and promotes preferred vendors.
- Meets agent transaction and accuracy goals and customer service standards.
- Assists clients with issue resolution
- May assist with training of new employees and co-workers.
- High school education or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Two to three years related industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of world geography
- Excellent computer and software skills
- GDS system experience required. Worldspan experience preferred (Sabre and Apollo as alternatives to Worldspan)
- Experience working with wide range of corporate clients required, VIP experience preferred.
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employee Type:Full Time
Date Posted:January 13, 2019