Expand Your Horizons!
Travel Incorporated’s HR team is seeking an HR Generalist with awesome communication skills and a drive for providing Over The Top service. This position offers the opportunity to expand the tools in your HR skillset while contributing in meaningful ways from Day 1. Our HR team has many exciting and forward-thinking initiatives underway, making this a great time to join us!
Responsibilities Include (but are by no means limited to):
- Recruiting and Onboarding: Help us use innovative sourcing and selection techniques to locate the absolute best talent for our organization.
- Benefits: Answer questions, administer benefit programs, and facilitate ongoing benefit initiatives and projects.
- Compliance: Assist with compliance-related issues such as report preparation and filing and insuring adherence to local, state and federal regulations.
- Compensation: Analyze market data to make salary and job recommendations.
- HRIS: Monitor HR system for accuracy, addressing issues with transactions or systems operation. Participate in development and implementation of HRIS projects.
- Other: Administration and involvement in other important activities such as associate events, facilities, and security.
Qualifications – You may be a great fit if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 2 – 5 years’ HR experience, including staffing/recruiting.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and HRIS.
- Exceptional communication, organization and problem-solving abilities.
At Travel Incorporated you will have the best of both worlds – an established highly regarded organization with a warm and welcoming culture. Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.