Flight Schedule Updates
|Air Canada||Resuming flights from Montreal to Cuba in June; Resumes direct flights between Dubai and Toronto.|
|American Airlines||Suspending flights between Charlotte and Toledo from November due to pilot shortage.|
|Delta Air Lines||Doubling service to London In October.||Read More|
|Flair Airlines||Resuming flights in Saskatchewan’s Regina Airport.|
|Frontier Airlines||Resuming flights to Cozumel in March from Houston and Chicago, along with regional service.|
|JetBlue||Resuming non-stop red-eye flights between New York City and San Jose, California; also resuming flights between Massachusetts/Worcester Regional Airport and New York City in August and Ft. Lauderdale in October, London service to Heathrow on August 11 and Gatwick on September 29.|
|Southwest||Offering 12 domestic destinations out of Syracuse airport commencing November 14.||Read More|
|Spirit||Resuming flights in April to Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Houston-Intercontinental, TX; Kansas City, MO; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN.|
|United Airlines||Adding flights between U.S. and England following opening, including new non-stop between Boston and London.||Read More|
|WestJet||Launching service between Calgary and Amsterdam in August.|
|Aeroflot||Opening flights between Russia and Seychelles, travelers are required to have negative Covid-test.|
|Air Serbia||Resuming flights to Brussels, Bucharest, Prague, Thessaloniki, Sofia and Tel Aviv from April, and increases flights between Belgrade and Paris and Rome from April 30 – September 26.|
|British Airways||Suspends flights between U.K. and Mexico through September 30.|
|Brussels Airlines||Resuming flights between US and Belgium.|
|Czech Airlines||Resuming flights to five destinations in the coming weeks including Odessa, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Iceland, and Malta; with additional flight options to Paris, Stockholm, Kiev and Moscow.|
|EasyJet||Canceling flights between Manchester and Scotland following Covid-19 travel ban.|
|Icelandair||Resuming flights between Denver and Reykjavik.|
|Lufthansa||OOffering 6 weekly flights between Hong Kong and Europe.|
|Swiss Airlines||Offering 6 weekly flights between Hong Kong and Europe.|
|Wizz Air||Cancels summer flights from Georgian Kutaisi Airport to Berlin, Dortmund, Munich, Milan and Rome.|
|All Nippon Airways||Planning to cut international flights by 50% from March 28 – October 30.|
|Bangkok Airlines||extends suspension of most domestic flights until August 11.|
|China Airlines||Adding flights to California in July/August.|
|Japan Airlines||Extends suspension of Tokyo-Guam flights through October 30.|
|Myanmar Airways||Resuming some international flights in July including Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Bangkok and Dubai.|
|Qantas||Suspending flights between Australia and U.S. through October 2021.|
|Singapore Airlines||Starting Taipei-Los Angeles service on August 25.|
|Thai Airlines||Cancels flights from Copenhagen to Phuket.|
|Vietnam Airlines||Expects to resume international flights in July.||Read More|
|Virgin Australia||Canceling all short-haul international flights.|
|Middle East & Africa|
|Air Algerie||Resuming flights to France, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, requiring negative PCR test.|
|El Al||Restoring flights from Israel to South Africa.|
|Emirates||Flights from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to the UAE extended until at least August 7.|
|Etihad||Enhancing service to Cairo from New York and Chicago on November 30.|
|Middle East Airlines||Suspending all flights to Saudi Arabia.|
|Pakistan International Airlines||Resuming direct flights to Toronto.|
|Qatar Airways||Increasing U.S. service this Summer.||Read More|
TSA outlines new expectations in cooperation with CDC guidelines for airport screening processes including:
- 1. Increasing distance and visual reminders of spacing, staggering security lanes
- 2. Recommending wallets, and other accessories to be stored in carry on luggage rather than on person
- 3. Allowing liquid hand sanitizer containers up to 12 oz to be permitted in carry-on bags until further notice; potential carry-on search to validate the product and size during screening is likely
For further details, click here. (August 23, 2021)
Delta Air Lines
- Delta holds free town hall on Monday, August 9 from 1-2 EST. Register Now. (August 06, 2021)
- Delta drops same-day stand by fee for domestic flights. Read More. (August 06, 2021)
- Delta extends its sustainability, committing to carbon neutral globally and recognizing Travel Incorporated to share it’s path. Watch the Video.
- United is expanding Covid-19 testing footprint at Walmart and Albertson locations. Read More. (August 19, 2021)
- United is expanding Covid-19 testing footprint at Walmart and Albertson locations. Read More. (August 19, 2021)
- United lowers threshold to maintain MileagePlus status. Read More. (August 06, 2021)
- United announces all employees will be required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Read More. (August 04, 2021)
- Brussels Airlines adds health document upload option. Read More. (August 17, 2021)
- Hawaiian Airlines issues employee vaccine mandate. Read More. (August 10, 2021)
- Lufthansa launching ‘sleeper row’, allowing booking of full economy row which includes mattress, blanket, pillow and special seat belt. Read More. (August 04, 2021)
- Lufthansa increasing capacity to half of pre-Covid levels. Read More. (August 05, 2021)
- American Airlines sues Sabre global distribution system over new display and potential biasing of content. Read More. (July 01, 2021)
International Civil Aviation Association (ICAO)’s interactive application provides a regional view of increase/decrease of aircraft departures over a 7 day period. Further detail by airport anywhere in the world to ensure clear guidance on airport closures or restrictions. Read More. (August 23, 2021)
Easing of Covid-19 Travel Restrictions: How lobbyists, lawmakers and mayors are pleading with the White House to ease restrictions. Read More. (August 18, 2021)
CDC Avoid Travel Update includes seven new destinations that have increased to Level-4 status. Read More. (August 10, 2021)
- U.S. Travel Mask mandates extended through January 2022.
- IATA Travel Pass adds European Union and the U.K.’s NHS Covid-19 Pass. Read More. (August 19, 2021)
- New York City vaccine mandate begins. Read More. (August 17, 2021)
- Concur and Groupize offer end-to-end meeting solution. Read More. (August 11, 2021)
- 2021 IPCC Report: The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report updated every 8 years – What this means for travel. Read More. (August 11, 2021)
- U.K: Traffic Light Review and the industry reactions. Read More. (August 11, 2021)
- World Health Organization provides interim statement on Covid-19 vaccine booster doses. Read More. (August 10, 2021)
- GBTA (Global Business Travel Association) Convention 2021, November 17 – 19 in Orlando, Florida is open for registration. Register Now.
- Hotel Cleaning procedures: Comprehensive listing by chain to assist you in planning for return to travel. Read More. (August 23, 2021)
- Convene, a meeting space provider, is mandating the vaccine for employees, clients, members and guests who visit any of their U.S. meeting and flex office locations. Read More. (August 17, 2021)
- Hyatt to acquire Apple Leisure Group. Read More. (August 16, 2021)
- Hyatt CEO sees smaller and regional businesses leading recovery. Read More. (August 06, 2021)
- Room Rates Hit All Time High as demand sparks increase in U.S. Hotel Forecast for 2021. Read More. (August 06, 2021)
- Major Hotel Brands are seeing an increase in corporate demand:
Ground Transportation Readiness
• Rental Car cleaning processes and loyalty status extensions: As more business travelers look to rental cars for regional travel, we have provided updates to the major rental car COVID 19 sites:
• Rideshare is seeing drivers coming back:
Recent Shifts in State and Country Re-Entry Requirements
Global Entry Regulations Map: Interactive map outlining entry requirements by country. View Map.
- U.S. Government extends closure of land borders with Canada, Mexico to non-essential travel through September 21.
- Argentina to reopen borders with Chile and Uruguay from September 6.
- Brazil continues to experience spike in Covid infections, resulting in France discontinuing all arrival and departures to the country.
- Canada is developing a Covid-19 vaccination passport. Read More. (August 18, 2021)
- Ecuador is allowing entry to fully vaccinated travelers.
- Jamaica lifts bans on travelers entering from the U.K.
- Venezuela: Resuming international flights to Turkey, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Iron. Domestic flights throughout Venezuela will remain restricted.
- European Union is updating their green list.
- Belarus borders closed, restrictions imposed as tensions escalate following flight bans.
- Belgium reintroduces lockdown measures.
- Bulgaria: Requiring all incoming travelers take Covid-19 test.
- Croatia permits entry for all foreign travelers with vaccination certificate, proof of negative Covid–19 test result or recovered from virus.
- England SkyNews outlines full list of updated green, amber and red countries, and the rules when travelers go abroad. Read More. (August 05, 2021)
- France is requiring health pass for domestic flights. Read More. (August 12, 2021)
- Greece is now accepting negative Covid-19 test to enter country.
- Greenland cancels all flights and ship departures from Nuuk.
- Iceland allowing entry for vaccinated travelers from for both U.S. and U.K. travelers outside the Schengen Zone.
- Italy requiring vaccination passes for regional travel beginning September 1.
- Latvia lifts entry requirements for vaccinated citizens from the European Economic Area.
- Norway is no longer requiring quarantine for fully vaccinated travelers or those recovered from Covid-19.
- Poland: government will introduce mandatory 10-day quarantine for non-vaccinated travelers from outside Schengen Area.
- Portugal opens to travelers with negative Covid-19 test or vaccination certificate.
- Slovenia is allowing entry to travelers with 48 hour negative Covid-19 test results.
- Ukraine government extends Covid-19 restrictions until October 1.
- U.K. lawmakers agree to prolong Covid-19 emergency measures for six months.
- Wales extends lockdown for three weeks.
- Australia: Lockdown in Sydney extended until September 31.
- Bangladesh eases lockdown restrictions from August 10.
- China authorities will tighten cross-border movement, temporarily suspending entry and existing documents for non-essential travel.
- Egypt air space opens to Qatar following end of Doha dispute.
- Hong Kong re-opens borders – requirements for entry outlined. Read More. (August 17, 2021)
- Japan bans flights from 152 countries.
- Malaysia reports relaxation of vaccine restrictions and home quarantine for travelers who are fully vaccinated.
- Mali air and land borders closed, curfew imposed after interim president, prime minister resigns.
- Macau government lifts Covid-19 travel restrictions for visitors from mainland China.
- New Zealand government will reopen borders to vaccinated travelers from low risk countries from early 2022.
- Pakistan announces travelers will not be allowed to travel on trains from October 1.
- Philippines impose two-week lockdown in Manila through August 20.
- Tahiti: French Polynesian authorities suspend travel to Tahiti until further notice.
- Thailand to fully open to Covid-19 vaccinated visitors by mid-October.
- Vietnam: lockdown in Hanoi extended until September 6.
Middle East & Africa
- Afghanistan U.S. Embassy advises nationals to leave immediately due to civil unrest.
- Israel delays opening borders to vaccinated tourists until August.
- Kuwait reduces quarantine for vaccinated travelers.
- Lesotho extends entry ban on foreign nationals until further notice.
- Morocco state of emergency extended until September 10.
- Tunisia is requiring 10-day quarantine for all non-vaccinated travelers entering the country effective August 25.