Flight Schedule Updates
|Air Algerie||Resuming flights to France, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, requiring negative PCR test.|
|Air Canada||Resuming flights from Montreal to Cuba in June; Resumes direct flights between Dubai and Toronto.|
|Aerolineas Argentinas||Resumig flights to New York’s JFK starting July 19.|
|Aeromexico||Resuming flights to Nicaragua from July 1.|
|American Airlines||Adding 14 new routes from Austin this fall.||Read More|
|Cubana de Aviacion||Planning to resume flights between Buenos Aires and Havana from May 30.|
|Delta Air Lines||Resuming flights from New York’s JFK Airport to Tel Aviv effective June 1.|
|Flair Airlines||Resuming flights in Saskatchewan’s Regina Airport.|
|Frontier Airlines||Resuming flights to Cozumel in March from Houston and Chicago, along with regional service.|
|JetBlue||Resuming flights between Massachusetts/Worcester Regional Airport and New York City in August and Ft. Lauderdale in October; London service to Heathrow on August 11 and Gatwick on September 29.|
|LATAM Airlines||Reducing flights to Miami and other destinations in June.|
|Porter Airlines||Postponing resumption of flights until July 20 due to ongoing Covid-19 travel restrictions.|
|Southwest||offering 12 domestic destinations out of Syracuse airport commencing November 14.||Read More|
|Spirit||Resuming flights in April to Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Houston-Intercontinental, TX; Kansas City, MO; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN.|
|United Airlines||Expanding service to Spain and Italy between Newark, Rome, and Milan.||Read More|
|WestJet||Restoring suspended regional service in June.|
|Aeroflot||Opening flights between Russia and Seychelles, travelers are required to have negative Covid-test.|
|Air Belgium||Resuming flights on July 2.|
|Air Serbia||Resuming flights to Brussels, Bucharest, Prague, Thessaloniki, Sofia and Tel Aviv from April, and increases flights between Belgrade and Paris and Rome from April 30 – September 26.|
|Alitalia Airlines||Postponing resumption of flights between Rome and Buenos Aires until June 1.|
|British Airways||Extending suspension of short-haul flights from London’s Gatwick Airport until the end of October.|
|Czech Airlines||Resuming flights to five destinations in the coming weeks including Odessa, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Iceland, and Malta; with additional flight options to Paris, Stockholm, Kiev and Moscow.|
|Iberia||Resuming flights to Boston, Chicago and Los Angeles.|
|Icelandair||Resuming flights between Denver and Reykjavik.|
|Jet2||Extending suspension of flights until at least July 1.|
|KLM||Nearing full restoration of North American destinations.||Read More|
|Lufthansa||Resuming flights to India.|
|Ryanair||Resuming flights between Liverpool, London and Knock airport from June 18.|
|TUI||Canceling all flights from Scotland until June 13.|
|Virgin Atlantic||Resuming flights between Johannesburg and London from June 24|
|Wizz Air||Cancels summer flights from Georgian Kutaisi Airport to Berlin, Dortmund, Munich, Milan and Rome.|
|Air New Zealand||Resuming flights to Narita, Tokyo starting June 25.||Read More|
|All Nippon Airways||Planning to cut international flights by 50% from March 28 – October 30.|
|Qantas||Suspending flights between Australia and U.S. through October 2021.|
|Singapore Airlines||Resuming Singapore-Los Angeles via Tokyo flights from June 16; resuming nonstop to Manchester from July 17.|
|Vietnam Airlines||Expects to resume international flights in July.||Read More|
|Virgin Australia||Canceling all short-haul international flights.|
|Middle East & Africa|
|El Al||Restoring flights from Israel to South Africa.|
|Emirates||Resuming flights to/from Venice from July 1; flights from Dubai to Nice on July 2; Lyon from July 9; and Malta July 14.|
|Etihad||Resuming flights to Morocco on June 23 and Phuket on July 1.|
|Middle East Airlines||Suspending all flights to Saudi Arabia.|
|Qatar Airways||Resuming flights to Atlanta from June 1, as well as increase flights to Houston, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, San Francisco and Seattle.|
TSA outlines new expectations in cooperation with CDC guidelines for airport screening processes including:
- 1. Increasing distance and visual reminders of spacing, staggering security lanes
- 2. Recommending wallets, and other accessories to be stored in carry on luggage rather than on person
- 3. Allowing liquid hand sanitizer containers up to 12 oz to be permitted in carry-on bags until further notice; potential carry-on search to validate the product and size during screening is likely
For further details, click here. (June 15, 2021)
- American expands loyalty program benefits. Read More. (June 03, 2021)
Delta Air Lines
- Delta takes a stronger stand on misbehaving travelers. Read More. (May 06, 2021)
- Delta plans to roll out High Speed Wifi on Mainline Domestic Fleet by the end of 2021. Read More. (April 28, 2021)
- Delta projects significant increases in corporate travel in the fall. Read More. (April 15, 2021)
- Delta will begin selling middle seats for flights commencing May 1, and all credits for previously purchased tickets extended until end of 2022. The airline also eliminates all change and cancel fees for flights originating in North America and purchased prior to April 30, 2021 (with the exception of Basic Economy). Read More.
- Delta extends its sustainability, committing to carbon neutral globally and recognizing Travel Incorporated to share it’s path. Watch the Video.
- Singapore’s Jewel Changi Airport will reopen on June 14.
- Qatar Airways to resume flying British and Irish nationals to London from June 11.
- Alaska/Emirates ending their partnership effective July 31. Read More. (June 03, 2021)
- Lufthansa’s first class lounge reopens at Frankfurt Airport. Read More. (June 02, 2021)
- JetBlue’s Breeze Airways low cost alternative starts flying regional nonstops May 27. Read More. (May 24, 2021)
International Civil Aviation Association (ICAO)’s interactive application provides a regional view of increase/decrease of aircraft departures over a 7 day period. Further detail by airport anywhere in the world to ensure clear guidance on airport closures or restrictions. Read More. (June 15, 2021)
US/UK Task Force to Restart Travel including working group of experts to develop recommendations for international travel. Read More. (June 10, 2021)
CDC Eases Travel Restrictions for over 100 international travel destinations. Read More. (June 09, 2021)
Updated State by State Guide to US Travel Restrictions: This link will allow you to click through by state to identify latest updates to US state Covid-19 restrictions. Read More. (June 04, 2021)
- Abbott supplies self-testing option for international travelers through United and American Airlines.
- SAP Concur Travel Industry Summit | June 17, 2021: virtual event registration now open; TI’s Tony Peter to serve as panelist on 1:50 pm session for Duty of Care. Register Now.
- GBTA (Global Business Travel Association) Convention 2021, November 17 – 19 in Orlando, Florida is open for registration. Register Now.
- Japan Do Not Travel Warning issued from US State Department as Olympic games near. Read More. (May 25, 2021)
- IATA warns of long waits at airports without Digital Health Credentials. Read More. (May 25, 2021)
- European Union plans to open borders to fully vaccinated travelers. Read More. (May 13, 2021)
- CDC Relaxes Mask Requirements for those fully vaccinated. Read More. (May 13, 2021)
- American Express to Acquire Egencia corporate travel. Read More. (May 04, 2021)
- Guide to Travel Health Appsincluding background and provider updates. Read More. (April 22, 2021)
- Hotel Cleaning procedures: Comprehensive listing by chain to assist you in planning for return to travel. Read More. (June 15, 2021)
- Hotel CEOs ‘Cautiously Optimistic’ on business travel return. Read More. (June 08, 2021)
- Meetings Survey: Plans for in-person 2021 meetings growing quickly. Read More. (June 08, 2021)
- Hilton adds Group360 Direct Booking Solution for meetings. Read More. (June 03, 2021)
- Hilton adds Group360 Direct Booking Solution for meetings. Read More. (June 03, 2021)
- Wyndham unveils new luxury ‘Registry Collection Hotels’ brand. Read More. (June 02, 2021)
- Global Hotel Occupancy on the rise from 31% in January to 46% in April. Read More. (May 13, 2021)
- Extended Stay Segments continue to dominate hotel stays, registering ahead of 2019 levels. Read More. (May 11, 2021)
- STR upgrades 2021 U.S. Hotel forecast. Read More. (May 11, 2021)
- Hilton states business travel room nights could reach 70% of 2019 levels by Q4. Read More. (May 05, 2021)
- Marriott, Hilton and IHG account for 73% of US hotel rooms opened in Q1. Read More. (May 03, 2021)
Ground Transportation Readiness
• Rental Car cleaning processes and loyalty status extensions: As more business travelers look to rental cars for regional travel, we have provided updates to the major rental car COVID 19 sites:
• Corporate Car Rental Struggles could continue through April of 2021 due to lack of availability. Read More. (June 09, 2021)
• Avis Budget Group settles with US Government overcharging allegations. . Read More. (June 09, 2021)
• Hertz receives bankruptcy court OK for Chapter 11 exit plan. Read More. (June 10, 2021)
• Hertz approves $6M in funding for Chapter 11 Exit. Read More. (May 13, 2021)
• Uber and Lyft report first quarter earnings with encouraging views and 7-10% increase over Q4:
• Ride-Hailing companies reporting a shortage of drivers as demand picks up. Read More. (April 13, 2021)
• Hertz progresses to exit Chapter 11 in June. Read More. (April 1, 2021)
Recent Shifts in State and Country Re-Entry Requirements
Global Entry Regulations Map: Interactive map outlining entry requirements by country. View Map.
- United States, Canada, and Mexico land borders remain restricted through at least June 21.
- Argentina extends nightly stay-home order for Buenos Aires.
- Brazil continues to experience spike in Covid infections, resulting in France discontinuing all arrival and departures to the country.
- Canada authorities announce extended ban on interprovincial travel until June 16.
- British Columbia extends provincial travel ban through June 15.
- Chile borders to remain closed until June 30.
- Ecuador is allowing entry to fully vaccinated travelers.
- Jamaica lifts bans on travelers entering from the U.K.
- Mexico announces restriction on nonessential travel to border with Guatemala and Belize.
- Paraguay extends nationwide Covid-19 restrictions through at least June 21.
- Venezuela: Resuming international flights to Turkey, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Iron. Domestic flights throughout Venezuela will remain restricted.
- Belarus borders closed, restrictions imposed as tensions escalate following flight bans.
- Belgium reintroduces lockdown measures.
- Bulgaria: Requiring all incoming travelers take Covid-19 test.
- Croatia permits entry for all foreign travelers with vaccination certificate, proof of negative Covid–19 test result or recovered from virus.
- England returns to full Covid-19 lockdown.
- France confirms vaccinated EU citizens, visitors from green-zone countries can enter France without Covid-19 Test from June 9; other countries will continue to require a negative PCR test less than 72 hours before travel to enter.
- Germany is reducing travel warnings for low risk countries from July 1.
- Iceland allowing entry for vaccinated travelers from for both U.S. and U.K. travelers outside the Schengen Zone.
- Ireland is easing travel restrictions; hotels will be allowed to reopen June 2.
- Malta authorities requiring vaccination certificate or negative Covid-19 test to enter country from June 1.
- Norway is no longer requiring quarantine for fully vaccinated travelers or those recovered from Covid-19.
- Portugal allowing US vaccinated travelers into country .
- Poland: incoming travelers from Brazil, India and South Africa must quarantine.
- Russia authorities restrict flights to/from Tanzania and Turkey through June 1.
- Slovenia is allowing entry to travelers with 48 hour negative Covid-19 test results.
- U.K. lawmakers agree to prolong Covid-19 emergency measures for six months.
- Wales extends lockdown for three weeks.
- Australia applying land border closures to Victoria, as well as canceling flights in/out of Melbourne through June 3.
- Bangladesh institutes 2-week quarantine for passengers entering from Europe.
- Egypt air space opens to Qatar following end of Doha dispute.
- Hong Kong will allow flights from Ireland, U.K. while ban continues from brazil, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines and South Africa.
- India extends suspension of international flights through June 30.
- Japan bans flights from 152 countries.
- Mali air and land borders closed, curfew imposed after interim president, prime minister resigns.
- Malaysia: country lockdown extended until June 28.
- Macau government lifts Covid-19 travel restrictions for visitors from mainland China.
- Nepal extends lockdown until June 14.
- Philippines government imposes tighter quarantine restrictions increasing from one to two weeks, as well as testing requirements on incoming travelers regardless of vaccination status.
- Sri Lanka extends country lock down through June 21.
- Tahiti: French Polynesian authorities suspend travel to Tahiti until further notice.
- Vietnam Suspends international flights to Hanoi from June 1.
Middle East & Africa
- Afghanistan experiencing severe Covid-19 increase, US Embassy advises US nationals to make plans to leave country.
- Azerbaijan extending quarantine regulations through June 1.
- Ethiopia is requiring digital negative Covid-19 certificate to enter from June 7.
- Guinea lifts Ebola restrictions for U.S. travelers.
- Israel EU countries agree to reopen to Israeli tourists.
- Kenya: ban on flights between London and Nairobi extended until June 5.
- Kuwait reduces quarantine for vaccinated travelers.
- Lesotho extends entry ban on foreign nationals until further notice.
- Tunisia lists quarantine, pre-departure test requirements for incoming vaccinated travelers.
- Turkey extends nationwide curfew and outlines new entry requirements effective June 1. Read More.
- UAE suspending entry of travelers coming from Vietnam starting June 5.
4355 River Green Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30096 USA