Frequently traveling for business can be both rewarding and exhausting, and TI is here to help make your travel experience a bit more relaxing. As we embark on launching our TI Mobile app, there is no time like the present to take a look at what other apps are available to take the
stress out of traveling. Here are our favorites:
1. ParkWhiz – If your trip involves you renting a car, particularly in a city with which you are not familiar, ParkWhiz will help you find a
parking space in a secure garage or other location of your choice.
2. Oanda Currency Converter – This app allows you to convert between currencies with up-to-date rates.
3. AwardWallet – Keep track of all of your loyalty points in one place. This app will store your flight, hotel, and credit card points.
4. LoungeBuddy – LoungeBuddy give you access to lounges, worldwide, for a one-time fee and without needing to rack up those frequent flyer miles.
5. WhatsApp – WhatsApp is the perfect way to stay in touch with family, friends, or colleagues while on the go – call, instant message, or set up group conversations.
Of course, Travel Incorporated would be remiss if we didn’t recommend your shared car services of Uber or Lyft, Google Translate, and Google Maps – we couldn’t live without them!