Accounting – Auditing Opportunities
We are looking for meticulous individuals to join our Accounting Department. Working with either Revenue Accounting or Commission Tracking, you will audit important accounting data for our busy and growing Travel Management Company. You will research payments, solve reconciliation issues and maintain vendor databases. If you have excellent communication skills, a love of numbers, and an eye for detail, then you are the right person for these opportunities!
- Auditing, correcting and reconciling transactions, statements, reports and other documents related to airline ticketing, travel vendors and/or commissions.
- Resolving system generated edits involving transactions and maintenance issues to avoid disruption to accounting routines.
- Entering transactions, receipts or data into system in order to maintain accurate records and accounting.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with Operations and Accounting.
- May interface with vendors to resolve issues.
- Work with internal systems at high level of detail and knowledge to insure integrity of data.
- Perform routine duties such as filing, processing mail, handling document storage, etc.
- High School diploma or educational/experience equivalent and some technical training.
- 1-2 years accounting, collections, and customer service related experience.
- Prior experience with accounting, auditing or other detail and numbers-oriented position preferred.
- Strong Word and Excel experience required.
- Travel Industry experience a plus.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Strong math, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.