Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal to improve the entire customer experience.
- Maintains accounts through understanding of client’s end user markets, key customers, and primary competitors.
- Works to optimize the travel policy, online adoption, and hotel spending while enhancing the traveler experience and improving traveler compliance.
- Develops and maintains client relationships while establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders. Monitors client’s perceptions and coordinates solutions.
- Resolves and tracks client problems. Drives account retention and growth. Creates Dashboards and Galaxy Reporting.
- Prepares and presents professional Business Reviews. Develops key performance indicators.
- Drives air and ground transportation savings. Provides ad-hoc reporting to clients.
- Provides feedback to appropriate internal departments on product needs. Develops professional relationships with suppliers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-4 years’ experience in customer service.
- Superior listening, written, and verbal communication skills. Strong use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel 1 & 2, PowerPoint).
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of management and establish professional relationships within Travel Incorporated and Account Management personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to act in an autonomous role with some management direction or supervision. Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work.
- Demonstrated strong organizational/time management skills, a team-player who can work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptability, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
Location and Hours:
This job is located at our office in Duluth GA. The hours will be 8-5 Monday- Friday
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.